Extreme Motorsports Spectator Guide * How to safely watch a rally or offroad race.
Motorsports are dangerous. Please keep this in mind when spectating at our events. Marshals are there for your safety,
as well as the safety of the competitors, please listen to and obey what they have to say. Be courteous in all your dealings
with everyone, event officials and other spectators alike.
Stages often become delayed due to spectator parking, please use your discretion when parking your cars and do your part
to help the organizers keep the event on time.
IF there is an accident of any type on the stage, please do not venture out onto the stage. The cars are running on one
minute intervals and it is very important that the marshals be allowed to do their work, without having to worry about crowd
control at the same time.
Finally PLEASE HEED the advice and the warnings of the MARSHALS and the POLICE; after all they are there for the safety
of the spectators and competitors
THINGS to REMEMBER:
- Motorsport can be dangerous and despite us taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents
- Spectators should be fully aware and recognise that motor sport is inherently dangerous. Entry into
and remaining at the Rally has a degree of danger and there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death, property
damage or other losses; and it is a condition of entry that the spectator attend the Rally, and use the services and facilities
of the Rally entirely at their own risk.
- Consider your own safety and that of others at all times.
- Obey all instructions of safety marshals, spectator marshals and police officers in relation to your
safety and that of others, otherwise the Stage could be stopped. They are there to ensure the event runs within the safety
guidelines prescribed by the staff.
- Marshals and officials have the right to work without being abused or threatened. Abusive, threatening
or violent behaviour towards officials will not be tolerated and spectators will be evicted from the event.
- Do not interfere with the organisers, cooperate with them. Their primary concern is providing a safe
motorsport event for all.
- Be on alert for rally cars while driving to Spectator Areas. When parking, make certain that you leave
room for rally cars and emergency vehicles to pass unimpeded.
- Allow plenty of time to reach your selected viewing point.
- Do NOT walk along or across the rally route. Please ensure you walk behind the tree line or on the
- Do NOT approach dangerous areas. Always stay behind the safety tape or barriers.
- Do not stand on or cross the road after car '00'
- Keep a safe distance from the road and follow the cars carefully. Better and safer viewing is often
found from a higher vantage point.
- Stay behind mounds where possible
- Never stand below the level of the road.
- Do NOT stand in areas with no means of escape in case of emergency.
- Be aware of the rally cars' speed and behave responsibly.
- Expect the unexpected.
- Listen for approaching race vehicles.
- Pay constant attention as time intervals between rally cars varies.
- Respect signs and barriers.
- NO SMOKING in PIT/SERVICE AREA
- Look out for flying stones/debris
- DO NOT TRY TO HELP AS A RECOVERY TEAM.
Do not abuse alcohol. Do not allow glass containers.
DO NOT OBSTRUCT THE FREE FLOW OF TRAFFIC WHEN PARKING.
Children and infants should ALWAYS be accompanied by adults who remain responsible for their behaviour.
Please be considerate to other spectators to ensure everyone can enjoy the event.
Leave your dog at home (if you do bring your dog, please put it on a leash).
Much of the Rally takes place in areas containing significant agricultural, forestry and nature conservation
interests. A good rally fan looks after nature and does not litter the countryside.
Do not light fires or BBQs in prohibited areas. They can cause major fires with serious consequences.
Remain in your viewing area until the stage is finished. Do not leave until the Sweep vehicle has
Stages will remain closed until the Closing Marshal has passed.
The stage may be closed at the discretion of the Marshals.
Never drive on the race course.
Under no circumstances should you
position yourself on the outside of a turn, or any other potentially dangerous spot. STAND AT LEAST 10 FT FROM THE RACE
Please take your rubbish with you:)
In short, be wise, enthusiastic, civic and intelligent. Also remember not to leave trash and garbage after the event,
place them in the designated location or take them with you and deposit them in the trash, Thanks for your support and enthusiasm.
We hope these recommendations will help you enjoy this spectacular event.
|GUIDELINE FOR A FUN AND SAFE RALLY
|CONSEJOS PARA UN RALLY SEGURO Y DIVERTIDO
|STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND UNACCEPTABLE
|ESTRICTAMENTE PROHIBIDO e INACEPTABLE
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
° PLEASE PARK AT DESIGNATED AREAS. COME EARLY AND CHOSE A SPOT WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE COMPETITION WITHOUT MOVING TOO MUCH.
THERE IS ALWAYS FOOD AND BEVERAGE STANDS LOCATED ALL OVER THE EVENT. NO GLASS IS ALLOWED IN STATE PARKS.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ° Warm Clothing. Hats and sun protection. Umbrella and shades. Folding chairs
|King of the Hammers Spectator Safety Info
|Click here to see full details
|Looking for a spill kit or other racing tools, click here
WARNING MOTORSPORTS CAN BE DANGEROUS! DESPITE THE ORGANIZERS TAKING ALL
REASONABLE PRECUATIONS, UNAVOIDABLE ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN. IN RESPECT OF THIS YOU ARE PRESENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Racing World Class Events!
tags: #The best and real action
photos from off-road desert racing, extreme rock crawling, wrc rally racing, cross country world cup, score baja 2013 pictures,
maya rally and outlaw cannonball racing pictures. Fundador del 4x4 en Guanajuato
Mexico * Organizador del primer evento off road en Guanajuato Mexico * Founder of extreme 4x4 events Guanajuato Mexico * bilingual locator
and restorer of Yank Tanks / Classic Cars from Cuba * Solo racer soon to be famous
|The best mezcal in the world!
|Click to see how you can help
Jeep-Kings© 1997-2020 Minority Racer© 2002-2020 World Rally Team© 2008-2020, Intellectual Property, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
This website, registered concept, and watermarked images are protected by copyright and other applicable laws in the United
States,Belize, Mexico, Europe, Scandinavia and other nations. They may not be duplicated, re-broadcast, reviewed or used
in any manner without the expressed written consent of the copyright owner.